Multifit Pleated Bag with Weltech straps & PTFE coated filter media resulted in more than 3 times longer filter life cycle
Chemical - Glass
Gas & dust from glass production
- The customer wanted to prolong the life cycle of their filters (Previous pleated bag filters lasted max. 8 months)
- Wanted to avoid problems with the straps falling off and pleat joint that loosened when operating at temperatures above 85°C
- Filter life cycle: Nordic Air Filtration's Multifit Pleated Bag with PTFE coated filter media was chosen. This filter media is very durable and it provides optimal dust release.
- Straps falling off and pleat joints that loosened: Ultrasonic welded Weldtech straps was used eliminating the need of using glue. The WeldtechTM technology is ideal for chemical dust as it has optimal heat tolerance and is gluefree.
- Today, the Mulfitfit cartridges with EldtechTM straps are being off-line cleaned every 6 months using a vibrating steel bar inside the cartridges while mounted in the collector.
Under the above conditions, the Multifit solution lasts more than 3 times longer than the previous filter products.
|Bag solution||Pleated bag solution|
|Dusttype||Gas/dust from glass production process|
|Filter model||Menardi PB721 V-Serie||
Multifit Pleated Bag
with 6 WeldtechTM straps
|Media type||Polyester||Polyester - 806FC|
|Number of bags/cartridges||12 collectors with 1960 pieces in each collector|
|M² in each bag/cartridge||2.4m²||2.4m²|
- Longer life cycle provided by Nordic Air Filtration’s pleated bags with 806FC
- Less downtime due to fewer changeouts
- PTFE coated 806FC filter media provides better dust release and easier cleaning resulting in improved airflow